Tuesday, February 19, 2008

On fucking your ex's friends and the people who call it "wrong"

FUCK YOU. AND SHUT UP.

Now, I thought about just leaving it at that, but after not so careful consideration I think we need to go a little further.

Wrong. There seems to be a lot of throwing this word around. Cute little catch phases about doing the “right” thing. For example, they say “two wrongs don’t make a right.” I’m going to have to disagree with that. Say your ex has seriously wronged you. SO you fuck their friend…which is apparently considered “wrong” by a lot of people…maybe this makes your ex feel hurt (should they find out). Now the ex that's seriously “wronged” and feels some sort of negative feeling because you have done something that the boring, pathetic masses call “wrong” and GODDAMN, IT FEELS SO RIGHT!!! See?! Two wrongs made a right. And isn’t that what this piece of shit world needs? A little more right?! I mean, technically that would mean I did something to make this world a better place. Which I think grants me a free pass by St. Peter.

But that’s just one scenario. There are several other ones to consider. Like, not giving a shit about doing something wrong.

But I think what is most important to remember is that people who choose to judge people who sleep with their ex’s friend can kiss my ass, because no way can they even pretend to really know you and what you need. If you’d like to challenge that, I will find you, date you, dump you, and fuck your friend…and your sister.

11 comments:

Valek said...

There is a fine line between JUSTICE and REVENGE. I'm not saying. I'm just saying.

rem said...

I'm not so sure i was talking about either. I think i was talking about sex.

rem said...

Follow-up...well i've been getting some sass on this via text/IM/email/whatever. for the record, do not assume i am speaking of one person or another. relax people.

Unknown said...

So, if you want to fuck your ex's friend, who cares. I don't. Doesn't affect me any. If you are happy, then I am happy for you! Now, if I were your ex, I wouldn't be pissed at you, I would be pissed at my friend. And if your ex IS pissed at you...Fuck 'em. They're your ex.

rem said...

DEES! i agree!! and since you've known me longer than most of the fuckrags on this shit...you matter almost the most. listen...since when do i have to explain who i'm "bedding" to anyone. Back me up, baby!!!

Unknown said...

Not nearly as heartless as fucking your ex's mortal enemy, which in my book cannot even by fogiven by puppy, mini, and baby-loving.

CherryPieFilling said...

basically, to summarize. don't mess with you because you'll fuck my sister? And, you are really good at math.

rem said...

i don't know about math...but i do know that WHEN we date, and WHEN i break your heart and kick your fine ass to the curb, I WILL then fuck your friend(s). and most likely your sister.

Anonymous said...

oh my god i just died laughing on your last comment.

CherryPieFilling said...

well. i like me some penis. so this is going to be a problem.

rem said...

yeah. ok, cherrypiefilling. ok.